"Honoring the Past...Improving the Present...Ensuring the Future"
Established in late 2019, The Saint John the Baptist Healdsburg School Foundation was formed to ensure the school's financial viability now and for years to come. Its mission is to provide the school with self-sustaining, independent financial resources, capable of supporting the school at present and into the future. It is an independent tax exempt 501(c)3 (Tax ID 84-4073455). We are able to receive cash donations, tax-deductible bequests, transfers or gifts.
The main goals of the foundation are as follows:
- Sustainability of the school and facility improvement and development
- Expansion of curriculum and program offerings
- Create a need based tuition endowment
- Fund specific interest opportunities by donors
- Support teacher and staff professional development and retention
P.O. Box 625
Healdsburg, California 95448