Tuition Schedule for the 2019-2020 School Year
|# of Children||In-Parish/Active||Non-Parish/Other||Full Cost |
(no fees or obligations)
|Note: This tuition schedule applies to students enrolled in all grades (TK-8).|
Tuition Payment, School Fees and School Commitments
- 10% Non-Refundable Tuition Deposit: Required by June 1st to secure your child's place in his/her class
- Remaining ten tuition payments are due between August and May
- Registration Fee: $300 - Per Family; billed to your FACTS account on June 1, 2019
- Technology Fee: $200 per child; billed to your FACTS account on August 1, 2019
- Fundraising commitment: $400 per year (met through Jog-athon and the "One Big Night" Gala)
- Service Hours Commitment: 30 volunteer hours per family
- Application Fee (for new students only): $175
To create and manage your Tuition with FACTS, log onto:
St. John the Baptist Catholic School awards tuition assistance based primarily on a family’s financial need. Other extenuating circumstances may be considered by the Principal and Pastor.
If you would like to apply for tuition assistance for the 2019-20 school year, the FACTS deadline is March 15, 2019.
Action: A family’s financial need is verified by FACTS, which is a needs assessment company. There is a small charge for filing a FACTS application (about $35). Go to www.factstuitionaid.com and follow the simple directions for St. John School Healdsburg.
Filling out a FACTS application will require you to have your tax documentation available (e.g., a completed IRS Form 1040 series for the 2017 or 2018 calendar year and a W-2 for the 2018 calendar year).
Families will not be eligible for assistance if they do not meet the March 15th deadline. Please make sure you complete the entire application process online. We cannot guarantee that families who are eligible will receive any tuition assistance if they miss this deadline.
Fundraising and Volunteer Participation Opportunities:
|Daily Hot Lunches||Christmas Holiday Program||Veteran's Day Dinner|
|PTG Jog-a-thon||Father & Daughter Dance||5th Grade St. Patrick's Dinner|
|Mother & Son Campout||Special Person Lunch||8th Grade Crab Cioppino dinner|
|7th Grade Baccalaureate Lunch||PTG One Big Night (Annual Gala)|
|8th Grade Graduation||PTG Scholastic Book Fair|