Tuition Schedule for the 2018-2019 School Year
|# of Children||In-Parish/Active||Non-Parish/Other||Full Cost |
(no fees or obligations)
|Note: The above tuition schedule applies to all grades (TK-8).|
Transfer Grants: 1st through 6th grade students who transfer to St. John School are eligible for tuition grants. 25% grant the first year and 10% grant the second year.
|TK-8th||10% Non-Refundable Deposit - Due June 1st|
|TK - 8th||$175 Application Fee (for new students only)|
Tuition Payment, School Fees and School Commitments
- Non-Refundable Tuition Deposit: Required by June 1st to secure your child's place in his/her class
- Remaining Tuition payments due between August and May
- Registration Fee: $300 - Per Family; billed to your FACTS account on June 1, 2019
- Technology Fee: $200 per child; billed to your FACTS account on August 1, 2019
- Fundraising commitment: $400 per year (met through Jog-athon and "One Big Night" Gala)
- Service Hours Commitment: 30 volunteer hours per family (unless paying full cost)
St. John the Baptist Catholic School awards tuition assistance based primarily on a family’s financial need. Other extenuating circumstances may be considered by the Principal and Pastor.
If you would like to apply for tuition assistance for the 2019-20 school year, the FACTS deadline is March 15, 2019.
Action: A family’s financial need is verified by FACTS, which is a needs assessment company. There is a small charge for filing a FACTS application. Go to www.factstuitionaid.com and follow the simple directions for St. John School Healdsburg. Filling out a FACTS application will require you to have your tax documentation available (e.g., a completed IRS Form 1040 series for the 2017 or 2018 calendar year and a W-2 for the 2018 calendar year).
Families will not be eligible for assistance if they do not meet the March 15th deadline. Please make sure you complete the entire application process online. We cannot guarantee that families who are eligible will receive any tuition assistance if they miss this deadline.
- Extended Care: $5/hour; billed monthly; available from the end of school day until 5:30pm
- Lunch program: $5/day; billed monthly; available Monday - Friday except on minimum days
- Sport Fee: $125/per player per sport
- Drama: $80 - $150 per participant
- 5th Grade Class: $100 fee for Westminster Woods Outdoor Education Trip
Fundraising and Volunteer Participation Opportunities:
|Daily Hot Lunches||Christmas Holiday Program||Veteran's Day Dinner|
|PTG Jog-a-thon||Father & Daughter Dance||5th Grade St. Patrick's Dinner|
|Mother & Son Campout||Special Person Lunch||8th Grade Crab Cioppino dinner|
|7th Grade Baccalaureate Lunch||PTG One Big Night (Annual Gala)|
|8th Grade Graduation||PTG Scholastic Book Fair|
Note: Parent/Teacher Guild (PTG) meets at 8:15am on the first Thursday of every month.